Our Commitment to Customer, Employees & Community
As a company, Everlast Floors is closely monitoring the Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) statements regarding COVID-19 cases and following guidelines set forth by these agencies and the local health departments.
The safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities is of paramount importance to us. With that, we will implement new procedures for reopening including, daily cleaning and sanitizing, employees and customers wearing masks during all interactions, and limited number of customers in the store at one time. For more details, please see below.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our customer and employees. On a daily basis, the management team is vigorously working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications in the showroom and common area cleaning procedures.
Specific steps that we’ve employed include the following:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge
Showroom Associates & Installation Teams – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program.
Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our customers.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to regular flooring-related training, we are completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training as a team.
- Wearing Masks: Both employees and customers will be required to wear cloth face coverings during all interactions.
- Social Distancing: Both employees and customers will be required to practice social distancing to ensure everyone remains 6 feet away during all interactions.
- Limiting Customer Occupancy: We are limiting the number of customers in the showroom at one time.
Cleaning Products and Protocols
We utilize cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses. With that, we’ve reinforced our existing showroom cleaning procedures with team members and are focusing on:
- High-Touch Items: We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in high-touch items, with focus on product sections including product boards and samples as well as checkouts areas.
Public Spaces: We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk and door handles.
- Back Office: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” showrooms are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, staff offices, conference rooms and kitchen areas.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
It is our privilege to serve you and your family and thank you for your trust. We remain committed to doing our very best to care for you, our team members and the community during this evolving situation. For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
It is our privilege to serve you and your family, and we thank you for your trust. We remain committed to you, our team members, and the community during this evolving situation. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, please feel free to Contact Us.
The Everlast Floors Team